Plymouth Township, Pennsylvania, USADecember 24, 2020
Why should someone try ultracycling for the first time?
Whatever your athletic abilities are, almost anyone can train to ride long miles. The physical and psychological benefits are tremendous.
Why do you compete in ultracycling?
It is the purest of sports. The goal is simple. You ride the most miles in the fastest time to win. Plus, I love being alone with the outdoors.
What is the single best lesson you have learned from ultracycling?
Patience in seeing a long-term goal.
- Brandon J. Case Memorial Spin4Life
- 17 annual rides 2002-2018
- Over 10,000 virtual miles Over $100,000 raised for:
- Candy’s Place Cancer Wellness Center
- American Cancer Society
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Lance Armstrong Foundation
- Brandon J. Case Memorial Fund
- UMCA Personal Century 1st Place: 2004
- Indoor Challenge: Longest Ride: 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009
- RAAM Finish Line Director: 2007, 2008
- UMCA Platinum: 2013, 2012
- WUCA Platinum: 2020